Friday, July 2, 2010

30 years ago can it be?

I heard on the radio that it has been 30 years since "Airplaine"  wow!!!  Time sure flies, LOL!

Talk about quotable movies!  Here are some quotes that are  funny and you can find some more on http://www.imdb.com/   here are some from the web site:
Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.
 
**********
 
Elaine Dickinson: You got a letter from headquarters this morning.
Ted Striker: What is it?
Elaine Dickinson: It's a big building where generals meet, but that's not important.
 
**********
 
Rumack: I won't deceive you, Mr. Striker. We're running out of time.
Ted Striker: Surely there must be something you can do.
Rumack: I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley.
 
********
 
Johnny: [to Mrs. Oveur] Where did you get that dress, it's awful, and those shoes and that coat, jeeeeez!
 
********
 
If you have not seen this movie please check it out you wont be sorry!  It is a classic with classic movie quotes!!! 
 
Blessings,
 
Theresa (aka) imhoneybunches

1 comment:

Jimmie said...

How do you get all these ads on your blog. I have adsense and they put those 2 little ones. Your page is full! And videos that start playing on their own. Wow! You are in the big leagues.